Outspoken Logistics (T/A Outspoken Delivery) understands that your privacy is
important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and
shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this
website, outspokendelivery.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use
personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is
consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Outspoken Logistics T/A Outspoken Delivery, a
limited company registered in England & Wales number 9493049, whose
registered address is The Bike Depot, 140 Cowley Rd, Cambridge, CB4 0DL.
- Our VAT number is 281983856.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Rob King, and can be contacted by email at
email@example.com, by telephone on 01223 719594, or by post at 140
Cowley Rd, Cambridge, CB4 0DL.
What Does This Policy Cover?
to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is
collected, stored, or used by other websites and We advise you to check the
privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What Data Do We Collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following
data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits
such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such
information includes traffic data, location data and other
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you
register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is
necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will
comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because
it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have
consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails),
or because it is in our legitimate interests.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your
data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you with
information, news and offers on our products and/or services. We will not,
however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all
reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with
our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party
Cookies, as detailed below. Please note that we do not control the activities
of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to
check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data
at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light
of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use
it as described above, and/or for as long as We have your permission to
- Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic
Area (“the EEA”). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our
Site and submitting information to us. If We do store data outside the EEA,
we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely
and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have
taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our
Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies in our network group if it is
relevant. This includes any franchises or licences of ours.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside
of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Where We transfer any
personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure
that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK
and under the GDPR.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data
held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We
are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal
requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce Our business and this may involve
the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Our business. Any personal
data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of Our business
that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner
to use that data only for the same purposes for which it was originally collected
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will
not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict
Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use
of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of
receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links
provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where
such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and
all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01223 719594, or by post at 140
Cowley Rd, Cambridge, CB4 0DL.
changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be
Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly
to keep up-to-date.